Saturday, February 03, 2007

Shaggs and shoes

The Greatest Man in the World is upstairs listening to My Pal Foot Foot.

If you've never heard of My Pal Foot Foot, then you are missing out on what's possibly the worst band ever to have existed: The Shaggs. Really. They're so bad that it's almost good.

I'm down here searching for shoes...both shoes for my sister's wedding in August (yay!) and for my Highland dance competition at the end of the month.

I like these for Sister's wedding (pending her approval, natch) dyed light gold. As for the dance shoes, no clue. I'm hoping my current pair of ghillies will last through the competition, but it's probably a good idea to have a Plan B in case they don't.

Oh, and Foot Foot don't live here no more.

1 comment:

Dorian Speed said...

Scherza, can you email me through my profile, please? I can't seem to track down your email address, and I need to ask you about something.

Thanks!